A year ago today, at 4:54am, Tyler James Buffo was born. I remember hearing his first cry, hearing the doctor say he was healthy, holding him and feeding him for the first time. I remember the intense feelings of love I had for him the first time I saw him. I remember Jim holding Tyler and the look he had on his face, pure wonder and amazement. It didn't seem possible then, but each day we've grown to love you more as we've come to know you more. You've filled our lives with a love, happiness and joy that twelve months simply cannot explain or account for. It seems we've known you our whole lives and can barely remember a time when we didn't. Thank you for the most wonderful and memorable first year as your parents. We love you Tyler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Little Buddy! We've certainly enjoyed the time we've gotten to spend with you in your first year and look forward to many more to come. See you soon. Steve D.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY TYLER! We love you and are so excited for you. Allison and Jim, you have done a wonderful job loving Tyler and being his mom and dad! 1 YEAR! WA HOO!
LOVE, Scott, Karen, and Anne
Post a Comment