Today was Tyler's first trip to get his haircut and I had high hopes. He walked in and was instantly taken by all the televisions and toys around, so much so that he voluntarily walked back to the chair. That's where his cooperation ceased. Once we plopped him up on the big red chair the waterworks started and only slowed down when I managed to shove a sucker in his mouth. As soon as he was out of the chair and safe in my arms he started to chat it up with the hairstylist. Here's the process and results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looking good Tyler!!! And the sucker makes it all better at the end doesn't it?
Thats one handsome little boy!!
love you,
Grammy
Ohhhh what a handsome devil! Where does the blonde hair come from? That brings back such memories. Tommy's first haircut resulted in him crying, me crying and Tom ready to leave me because I caused such a scene in Kenosha. :)
Post a Comment