The weather has turned much cooler here in Minnesota this past week which has meant a lot of time indoors for me and Tyler. Mostly, because we discovered that Tyler had about 2 long sleeved shirts and pants that fit him! He'd also outgrown every single pair of socks we had for him as well as all his pajamas. A lot of the problem is that his height puts him in one size of clothing while his weight puts him in the next size up. In other words, our boy is short and fat! Yesterday, Tyler and I hit the outlet mall in town and stocked him up on long sleeved shirts and pants that are easily rolled up. The outlet stores are about 45 minutes from our house and he was really good on the drive to and from them. He was also a very helpful shopping companion, sitting politely in his stroller and playing with his toys. So, now that his wardrobe is back up to snuff we can brave the chilly weather and try to enjoy the outdoors before the snow falls!



Friday, September 14, 2007
Shopping Trip
This week has been pretty low key. On Tuesday our friends Christa and Anna came to play. Anna, who has recently turned one, is such a sweetheart! She was really interested in "baby" Tyler and she was motoring all over the house. They both took really good naps so Christa and I could catch up and have lunch. We had such a nice time! Christa and I have decided to get together once a week this winter so we can both keep some semblance of sanity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Allison,
He is so adorbale. I cannot believe how big he is!!! I had Jordan look at the pics and he could not believe that Tyler was your baby. Sounds like you are doing great.
Love,
Elizabeth
I love the new duds! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again for having us over last week, enjoy your weekend.
Post a Comment