Tyler has been feeling much better. He still is a little phlegmy but his cough and runny nose are almost non-existent. He's been a busy boy too. He's been practicing his clapping and is getting really good at it. I'll try to get a video of it soon. He also tried some finger foods for the first time yesterday. He didn't really enjoy the experience but I figure he'll have to get used to it. First off, he couldn't pick up the Cheerios to save his life and when I put one in his mouth he acted like it was killing him. Oh well, we'll keep trying!
He's also getting more and more frustrated with his stationary position. You can tell by the frustrated whine that seems to have become a constant in our house. I know he'll figure it out sooner rather than later. He has mastered the art of spinning on his stomach. When you flip him over he can rotate himself 360 degrees on his stomach to access any toy nearby.
Another new thing he's learning is his name. He doesn't do it 100% of the time but usually now when you say his name he'll turn and look at you. It's progress!

1 comment:
I love the new pics of him! I didn't know he was clapping and spinning around, that's so great! Can't wait to see him again soon.
Post a Comment