Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Diving

This week we're spending a lot of time at home so Mr. Tyler can recuperate from his illness. He already seems to be doing much better. The past two nights he hasn't woken up in the middle of the night and has even slept in a little. He's also been coughing less and his runny nose is getting a little better. Hopefully he'll be completely recovered by week's end!
Last night we graduated Tyler to the big boy tub. He's been wanting all his bath toys in his baby bath but they just don't fit. So, our little boy is growing up and taking baths in the big tub with all the toys he can handle!
Another sign that he's growing up and preparing for the next stage is his diving. Recently, he's started diving onto his stomach from the sitting up position. He began doing it to reach for toys that were out of reach but now he does it almost all the time. It's such a quick fluid motion that he's down before you know it! I'm told by other mothers that this is the first sign that they're thinking about crawling. I know he still has a while to go but I think we'd better get ready for it now!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

3 comments:

Anna said...

He just makes me smile every time I see his big grin. What a sweetheart! He'll be on the move very soon I bet!

Anonymous said...

This little guy is as cute as they come. Crawling is not far away.
-Steve D.

Anonymous said...

what a fatty bo batty!!! i miss him sooo much! tell tyler not to do anything cute before i can get there!!

xoxox
auntie jessie