Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloweenie!!

The past couple of days have been filled with fun Halloween activities. On Saturday we met Steve, Christa and Anna at the Como Zoo for ZooBoo, a Halloween themed fundraiser. As it took place outside we decided against costumes that evening and bundled the kids up in their winter wear. We walked throughout the zoo and were met with many costumed characters and fun themes straight out of storybooks and songs. Tyler was in awe the entire time. He talked up a storm to anyone who would look at him and never stopped kicking his little legs. Towards the end of the walk Anna and Tyler sat down for a sunset dinner. Yes, love was in the air! We joked that it was their first dinner date, chaperoned of course!
This morning we met Anna and Christa and our friends Karissa and Max at the Children's Museum. Costumes were worn for this adventure! Anna was a precious lion, Max came as Elmo and Tyler was a hot dog. All three had fun exploring and playing together then had lunch. It was so fun to visit with everyone and see the kids all dressed up. Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Anna said...

He is so cute I could just kiss him! Great to see you guys today, thanks so much for going! I hope Tyler had a good long nap this afternoon - see you soon.

Amy said...

Love the hot dog! This is the cutest costume I've ever seen!! I just need to add some mustard and ketchup and I would eat him up!!