Sunday, October 7, 2007

Back to Work

I apologize for the lack of posts recently. This past week The Thymes had its annual warehouse sale and they asked me to help work it from Wednesday through Saturday. It was so much fun getting to be with all my friends from work again but it's tough being a working mother! On Thursday and Friday I only saw Tyler for about an hour each day because he goes to bed so early. Nana Buffo came and stayed with us to watch Tyler on Wednesday and Thursday. Jim took Friday off to hang out with the little man. On Friday Jim brought Tyler up to the sale to see everyone. Most people hadn't seen him for several months so it was fun to show off how much he's changed. On Saturday the sale went until 2pm, then I got to come home and spend the afternoon with my boys. I had such a good time catching up with everyone and working the sale, however this week has made me appreciate how fortunate I am to be able to stay home with my son. I'm very thankful to my wonderful husband who works so hard to make that happen. Here are some pictures of Tyler hanging out with daddy. Also, I discovered on Saturday afternoon that Tyler is cutting his 2nd tooth on the bottom!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh wow he is getting so blonde!!! I can't wait to kiss his little cheeks again!