Last week Tyler and I set off with Meg and her boys to her mom's cabin in Hayward, WI. The weather was perfect for our trip. It was hot during the day and cool enough in the evening to sleep with the windows open. It's the perfect rustic cabin set in the woods and right on the lake. There was so much to do! We swam and played in the lake, grilled out and went on nature hikes/stroller rides with all three of the boys. Tyler got to see what it would be like with two older brothers...pretty noisy and never a dull moment! Once all the kids were in bed Meg and I broke out the wine and Rummikub and had some fun girl time. Tyler and I had such a fun and relaxing trip. Thanks for inviting us Meg. We're already looking forward to next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment