This weekend the weather was beautiful and we made the most of it. On Friday, Jim, Tyler and I went to a Timberwolves BBQ at our friend Ryan Tanke's house. He lives right on the lake so the view was great. There was good food, music and yard games. Tyler was such a good boy and quite a hit with all the ladies! On Saturday we spent a lot of time at our neighborhood playground. Tyler loves to swing in the baby swing and watch daddy go down the slides. On the walk back home Tyler got a little nature lesson as we saw and heard a woodpecker! That night Jim and I grilled out and played a friendly game of croquet. As it was only my second time to play Jim gave me two hits to his one, to his detriment. I got the hang of the game and ended up beating him 3 games to 2. Unfortunately, Jim took out his frustrations on the mallets and ended up breaking two! That Sunday we celebrated our neighbor Vincent's 3 year birthday with pizza, cake and a little fun in the sun. What a fun and busy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad you guys had a fun weekend. Though it strikes me as odd that Jim would break mallets, I think one day, he will take losing a little more in stride which is good because I have a feeling his son is going to show him how it's done:-)
Steve D.
Post a Comment