Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tyler's Big Adventure

Today Jim, Tyler and I picked up my new car. I just love it!


To celebrate our new freedom Tyler and I went to lunch and the mall with our neighbors Meg and Will. We ate at the Macaroni Grill where Tyler and Will were perfect angels. Then we window shopped at the mall. It was Tyler's first time in his stroller and he loved it. We did have a little excitement at Baby Gap. Meg and I were feeding and changing the boys when we discovered Tyler had soaked his entire outfit and part of mine! It must have been all the excitement of the day. So, not only did we have to change a diaper but we had to put on a whole new outfit in the dressing room of Baby Gap. Tyler was pretty unhappy about the incident but quickly calmed down once he was clean, fed and back in the stroller.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love the new wheels Allison!