Saturday, March 24, 2007
7 hours!
Last night Tyler slept from 10 until 5 in the morning!! His normal routine has been 10 to 3 to 7 but he blew right past his 3:00 feeding. I woke up at 4:45 and panicked when I saw the time. When I went to check on him he was sleeping like a little angel. Needless to say, mom was very appreciative of the extra sleep. When he did get up this morning he was much more awake and alert than usual. He stared and Jim and I for a long time this morning and even started working on a smile. Here's a cute picture of our little sleepyhead. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whoo hoo! That's so great guys! I hope that the trend continues and you can get some more sleep. What a little sweetheart Tyler is...can't wait to see him (and you) again soon! Love, the Dyers
Post a Comment