Last week Tyler and I went to visit our friend Christa and her addorable daughter Anna for a playdate. Anna is 6 months old and full of energy and smiles. She was very interested in looking at baby Tyler. A love connection, perhaps? Tyler should be so lucky! If Tyler is anything like Anna then Jim and I have some fun months ahead of us!
Christa and I took the babies for a walk then had lunch and some adult conversation. It was great to visit with her and catch up. This summer we plan to hit the parks of the Twin Cities with Christa and Anna. We can't wait!! Thanks for having us over!


2 comments:
We had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again. Kiss that cute little Tyler for us! Hope you had a great weekend. Love, The Dyers
Reminds me of another little Tyler at Mother's Day Out, and his "girlfriend" baby Allison!!
love you all,
grammy
Post a Comment