This weekend we got a ton of snow!! Luckily, we were able to stay snug as a bug. Tyler spent the weekend hanging out at home with mom and dad. On Sunday Papa and Nana Buffo came to visit. Just look at how big I am!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beaufitul boy! You are both very foruntate...lots of fun days ahead. -Steve D.
Great job on the blog Allison and Jim! Baby Tyler is SO SO SO adorable, I just want to hug him! I hope you are enjoying your time at home with him and are settling into a nice routine. Thinking of you, and thank you for sharing with us! Love, Christa
Jim and Allison....what a cute blog! I can not wait to hold that preciousl little boy! He has lots of Texas aunties anxiously waiting to meet him. We love you and are so excited for you!
3 comments:
What a beaufitul boy! You are both very foruntate...lots of fun days ahead. -Steve D.
Great job on the blog Allison and Jim! Baby Tyler is SO SO SO adorable, I just want to hug him! I hope you are enjoying your time at home with him and are settling into a nice routine. Thinking of you, and thank you for sharing with us! Love, Christa
Jim and Allison....what a cute blog! I can not wait to hold that preciousl little boy! He has lots of Texas aunties anxiously waiting to meet him. We love you and are so excited for you!
Post a Comment