What a fun weekend we had! Saturday Tyler hung out with Dad while I ran some errands. Because it was so nice out Jim moved Tyler's swing outside and he watched Jim wash both our cars. Tyler loves his swing!
Saturday night Jim, Tyler and I went to Famous Dave's for some barbeque. Tyler did pretty well until about half way through our meal. We were cutting it a little to close to feeding and bed time and he let us know about it! Luckily, the restaurant was very loud so he didn't disturb anyone else.
On Sunday Jim and I took Tyler to church for the first time. He did so good! He slept for most of it but woke up a few times and just looked around, taking it all in. What an angel! Sunday afternoon we tried to spend as much time outside as possible. We went on two walks and then hung out on the deck (Tyler in his swing) with Dad and the dogs. The fresh air must have tuckered him out because he could barely stay awake for his seven o'clock feeding and was completely out before I laid him in his crib.
We're looking forward to more weekends like this once summer gets here!

No comments:
Post a Comment