Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
New Toy
Grammy sent Tyler some new toys for Easter and this morning we tried out his wrist rattles. He loved them! He sat in his chair and would shake his little hands and then smile. Unfortunatley, I think it was a little too close to his naptime. He was making noise and I was snapping pictures...all of a sudden he just stopped and made a perfect little frown then started to bawl. Talk about overstimulated! After rocking him quietly for a few minutes he fell right to sleep. What a busy morning! Thanks Grammy for such a fun toy!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooooh! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him again. He's becoming such an active little guy, I really can't get over how much he has changed. Hope you are doing well Allison and Jim! Love, Christa
Post a Comment