Sunday, April 22, 2007

Busy Day!

Saturday was a busy day at the Buffo household. That morning Jim and I babysat Will and Vincent for our neighbors Joe and Meg. Jim and Vincent played "dinosaurs" and went to the park while I fed William and Tyler. The babies took turns on the butterfly mat while the other was getting fed or changed. Then they went downstairs where they stared at each other and carried on a conversation in their own language. It was so cute!









That afternoon Jim went to a bachelor party so I had all the wives and babies over to hang out. It was so much fun watching all the babies interact and show off their new tricks. Plus it was great for us gals to catch up. Thanks for coming over everyone!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Thanks so much for having us over Allison, we had a great time! It was so fun to see all of the little ones. Thank you again! - Christa