Friday, May 30, 2008
Garage Sale Finds
To quote my friend Christa, "I am not a digger". I usually have horrible luck at garage or thrift sales, mostly because I don't have the patience required for the sift. However, inspired by the recent success stories of many friends and our utter lack of outdoor toys, Tyler and I headed off to our neighborhood garage sales yesterday. Tyler has been fascinated by water play recently, an interest I've been accommodating by filling a small bucket with water and setting it on our driveway. Therefore, a sand and water table was high on our list of wants. We found that and much, much more. Here's all the loot that we made out with yesterday for the bargain price of $35. We were so excited by our finds that we might even head back to the sales today. Woo hoo!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment