This weekend I went up North with several of my girlfriends and Tyler and Jim had a weekend alone. It was so nice to have 2 whole days with my friends. We went to dinner, grilled out, read, watched chick flicks and fished. I also got to sleep in! We had so much fun and have decided to make this an annual trip together.
Back at home Jim and Tyler were having a lot of fun too. Tyler took great naps for dad! On Saturday they went to Shannon's where Tyler got to play with his cousins and his Nana and Papa. Jim also cleaned the entire house while I was away! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Jim, you're such a great dad and I love you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm shocked Jim would clean the house. He's usually so messy. Sounds like a fun guy's weekend at the Buffo house. We can introduce beer and pizza in a few years.
-Steve D
Post a Comment