Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Expressions



A few days ago Jim and I noticed Tyler was making a new face at us when he smiled. He squinches his nose up and squints his eyes almost shut while baring his gums at us (pictured above). It is the funniest face and we just can't figure out where he picked it up!

Each day he's getting more and more expressive and aware of what's going on around him. It's so fun to see him interact with his surroundings. For instance, he's really started to notice the dogs now. Whenever they are in the room he stares and "talks" to them. When he's on the floor with them he will grab hold of their collars and stroke their fur. He's at such a fun age and everyday Jim and I are reminded of how blessed we are to have him.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Great to see you on Wednesday...can't believe how much Tyler has changed in such a short time. I love the new smile, too cute!

Meg said...

Your boy is the cutest!!