Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New Noise

Tyler's making new noises all the time, but this one is his favorite. He sucks in his breath and makes a noise that sounds like a cross between a dinosaur and a bird. It's so cute! He likes to do it when Jim and I are in the middle of a conversation. He's also guaranteed to do it whenever I make my "spaceship" sound by rolling my tongue. When he hears it his eyes get really big and he looks all around. Then he makes this sound like he's trying to communicate with it. Ha!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard right now he is so cute! I love how big his eyes get when you make your spaceship noises. HA!!

Amy said...

I love it, he is so cute. Jack also has that same chair with the vibrator and music. He obviously doen't fit in it anymore but hearing the music on your video brought back memories, I used to hear that music all the time! They grow up too fast!