Wednesday, August 6, 2008

18 Months and Looking Good

Today Tyler turned 18 months old, officially one and a half. When on Earth did this happen?!? It seems amid all the running, playing and having fun we've been doing the last 6 months have slid right on by. We actually had his well check appointment yesterday and here's what we learned:
weight: 28.1 pounds (76th percentile)
height: 31.5 inches (25th percentile)
He's finally started to level off on the 'ol growth chart! Our doctor was pleased with all his developments and he passed with flying colors. She also answered a few questions I had, namely when I should take him to the dentist and if he could eat peanut butter now. Since he has so many teeth she recommended we go ahead and make his first dentist appointment. As for the peanut butter, she said to go for it, so we did. That afternoon he had his first peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it was a hit. In the time it took me to make one of my own he had scarfed down half of his!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh that 2nd picture is priceless! Can't wait to see you guys today!

Meg said...

Can't wait to see you when we get home Tyler! Give those itties as extra hug and we'll see you in a few days!! Love, Axe's

Genni said...

I can't believe how grown up and handsome Tyler is! I really wish we could come and see you guys! I miss you so much!!! Love you! Genni