Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
He's also starting babbling a lot more lately and also attempting some words, such as "doggy". Whenever he plays be himself now he's usually muttering to himself and trying out new letter combinations. He also appears to interact with us more conversationally. He'll also try and repeat what we say, going for the same tone of voice and number of syllables. It's so fun to see him develop in this way and to encourage him by naming everything in sight. While there's still no "mama" being said I think he knows that's my name. The other night Jim asked him to wave to his mama and he looked right at me and waved his little hand. I love it! Here's a video of his babbles.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 comment:
Jack and I were just watching the video and Jack got so excited when Tyler would babble! They need to meet!
Post a Comment