Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
So Big!
Tyler has a new trick thanks to his best friend William. I never really worked with him on raising his hands over his head in response to the question, "How big is Tyler?". Answer: So Big! (Hands over head). However, Meg worked with William on it and posted a video of it on her blog when he mastered it. Tyler loved watching William's video so we'd always watch it at least once a day. Then, at dinner, the other night, Tyler kept raising his hands up over his head. I asked him the question and he did it again...and again and again. Ha! Thanks for being a great teacher William! Although, I'm not sure he really gets the entire concept. He'll also raise his hands up if you ask, "How hungry is Tyler?". Hee hee.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment